Grey humor quote memorial hospital shirt

Grey humor quote memorial hospital shirt

It was their world before it was ours! One of my dogs I rescued was afraid to step out of my garage or to make a sound for a month. I went and talked to him as he hid behind a mattress daily. One day he came into the house. When Rodger was left at the shelter he was listed as “abused”. He is still scared of male voices. He was dumped with a two-pound tumor dragging from his neck to the floor. I’m grateful they didn’t leave him in a dumpster. Grey humor quote memorial hospital shirt. People seem to not connect the dots that going vegan would end SO MUCH animal slavery and cruelty in the world. I’ve bee. Vegan 16 years strong I’m not lacking any protein! We have humans abandoning their animals during natural disasters. We have humans petting their dogs than sitting down to a steak and years later, wondering why they have cancer.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts