Fair Dinkum Power Swag Shirt

Fair Dinkum Power Swag Shirt

Not everyone can afford that 1-time bill. And for dogs, it’s a lot more. As someone said they get their female dogs fixed and leave the males. When I was a kid my mom was going to get our cat fixed that I took in, but before she could another cat not joking broke into our house and well guess u could call rape my cat because I had to chase the male out and she was running away from him… We found homes for all the kittens and the mom but 1 kitten and I have had him 18 long happy years!! Still, have him. If it wasn’t for that 1 time, I wouldn’t have my cat! Fair Dinkum Power Swag Shirt. A responsible owner would find homes for the kittens/puppies and then get their pet fixed. Not drop them in boxes and in parks etc.. But you never count for maybe your dog getting along with the neighbor’s dog lol or a cat breaking into your house thru the basement window, because your cat was only an indoor cat!! Shit happens

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts