Excelsior 1922 2018 Shirt

Excelsior 1922 2018 Shirt

I have always been an animal lover from my childhood.. but I never had the strength nor inspiration to jump in to rescue any animals nor help me in anyways which I always wanted to do but was kind of not able to in real life, but started the following dodo in facebook and it has turned my life into an amazing journey with animals. is my inspiration for what I am now and I had myself become a volunteer in a nonprofit organization. Excelsior 1922 2018 Shirt. I would have very much enjoyed that moment when David told the owner of the boat about Negrita being left behind by “passengers who didn’t want her on board” and the owner saying to them “I am the fat owner of the boat and we are f…g coming back for her”. That moment. Wow! what a beautiful dog she is. So happy she found her dad but what are the chances that they would find each other like that? Meant to be!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts