Drink Up Grinches It's Christmas Sweatshirt

Drink Up Grinches It’s Christmas Sweatshirt

I don’t see any Ducks I just see you pulling something over a slab of meat did that guy cook them. I hope this never happens in my house. Dixie would eat them all before I could say “quack”. This will probably happen at my place one day since my daughter loves to feed them in our area. How can the guy r not afraid by the duck. If I was him, I already run a thousand miles away. Drink Up Grinches It’s Christmas Sweatshirt. Leave your front door open. Maybe this will happen to you. Actually, you would probably get a family of skunks or possums! Isn’t life and nature just so heartwarming and purely beautiful — why is this lost on so many! I love ducks, my family used to have 3 ducks and oh my god they were adorable, I loved taking care of them. If ducks Broke into my house, I’d be ok with that invasion….except I’d probably tell the babies to get their “ducks in a row”


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts