Die Hard HO HO HO Now I Have a Machine Gun Christmas sweatshirt

Die Hard HO HO HO Now I Have a Machine Gun Christmas sweatshirt

One of the dogs I had come in during a shift was a dog who had been diagnosed with cancer at 4 years old. The owners abandoned the dog at the vet after treatment did not improve. The dog had worsened so quickly and was having trouble with basic necessities (using the bathroom, lifting its head, etc.) every second of that dog’s life was filled with pain and the vet knew that the numbers were not improving. Die Hard HO HO HO Now I Have a Machine Gun Christmas sweatshirt. The dog was to be put down alone. With no owner, with no family. Every single person in the vet clinic who was apart of the staff came and held the dog and comforted him while he pasted. Everyone was fighting back tears that this dog had to die alone. The vet tried everything and I watched after two weeks beforehand having to put my dog down for a brain tumor that had swollen the brain so much that any minute there could have been organ failure and a horrible horrible end to her life


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts