Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my mommy shirt

Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my mommy shirt

We had this happen with a cat. She had a littler that came out tangled up in the cord and we couldn’t save two of her babies and she stopped caring for the survivor two shortly after. Well, we kinda lucked out because her feral mother had also had kittens an about two weeks before our mamma cat did and abandoned two of them during a hail storm. Our mamma cat didn’t know the difference and started to care for the four kittens as if they were all her own. Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my mommy shirt. It was funny because she didn’t know what to do when the older two kittens were walking around and playing and her two were still fairly helpless. It definitely stressed her out having to babysit two mobile kittens trying to explore and two that needed her for everything. It was also funny watching the two older kittens try to play with the younger two.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts