Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my daddy shirt

Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my daddy shirt

My oldest pitbull wasn’t able to make a successful delivery with her litter. all her puppies died she got depressed made a hole under the house and just cried she wouldn’t come out so we looked for a puppy for her to claim as her own she nursed her and everything! to this day 4 years later she still thinks diamonds her daughter and diamond think shes her momma! Dear Santa, I tried to be good but I take after my daddy shirt. Beautiful!… As a mother who had a Stillborn child over 38 years ago our vet always said if a dog doesn’t have to be spayed or neutered he won’t do it. nobody has to get their doggo spayed. anesthesia can come with a lot of issues. Etta Wyrick maybe that’s because we’re from Germany and some things differ. don’t call people you don’t know anything about dumb


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts