Dear Santa I Know I Wasn't A Good Person Shirt

Dear Santa I Know I Wasn’t A Good Person Shirt

I have three rescued cats, love them so much! If people would just adopt instead of bringing them to shelters or dumping them down the road because they aren’t small and a kitten anymore. Two of mine are from neighbors that just didn’t want. If only they would have got them fixed, they wouldn’t have moved away and left them behind to have more. I got all three of mine fixed. For they don’t roam off too far they have longer healthier lives they are calmer and don’t spray everything. You don’t have every Tom at your house if it’s a sweetie. Dear Santa I Know I Wasn’t A Good Person Shirt. I just say if you are going to have a liter please make sure the owner will get them spayed or neutered. There are shelters and rescue centers that can help you get help if you can’t. If you are going to be a animal owner, be a responsible one.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts