Dachshund Christmas Tree Ugly sweatshirt

Dachshund Christmas Tree Ugly sweatshirt

He comes inside every morning and drags out all his toys and serenades us with his squeaky toys and bounces his favorite tin can all over the wood floor. He’s a year old now and the dog in the video reminds me so much of him. His personality is so similar. Love my big goofy clown head! Dachshund Christmas Tree Ugly sweatshirt. She’s not crazy! I drove 6 hours to Vegas and 10 hours back home (the dog had a stomach infection and had to potty every 15 minutes) to get my baby Thor! So worth it! I started house sitting a year ago with my dog Kenai. There was a large German Shepard on the property. Very terrifying dog. Over the last year, I slowly introduced him to play. I bought him a bed. Gave him high-quality dog food. And eventually introduced him to my pup. It’s been a joy to watch him learn to play. Have a nice comfy bed. And interact with my pup.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts