Cowboys Fan Christmas Sweatshirt

Cowboys Fan Christmas Sweatshirt

The best part of dogs is that they don’t hold grudges, Once they learn to trust you, they will trust you to the end of time. If I had been beaten by a man I’m afraid I would never trust again. I read somewhere that dogs don’t like to be patted on the head. I thought that was strange but I noticed one of my dogs would rather I pet her on the neck area instead of the head. I got her when she was 3 months old but I don’t think she was abused in any way. She just didn’t like it as much as around her neck. Cowboys Fan Christmas Sweatshirt. Because there are actually nerves behind the ears and under that release, the “feel good” chemical in a dog. That’s why when you take them to the vet and they’re nervous, the vet will rub them there first.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts