Corgi Merry Corgmas Christmas Sweatshirt

Corgi Merry Corgmas Christmas Sweatshirt



Sandra L. Harvey, you are correct .its a threatening thing to come at them that way, and if they have not had good experiences with people it would not be regarded as a nice thing at all by these poor neglected dogs. Since I read that I never pat their head and usually rub or scratch behind their ears. My dogs love it. That’s good to know about the nerves behind their ears! Corgi Merry Corgmas Christmas Sweatshirt. She’s very, VERY timid around people and spends most of her time just hiding. She was also a very quiet cat and used to be so thin that you could actually see her rib cage. We think she might’ve been abused before we got her, or at least went through something very traumatic; at least that’s my assumption. She might be a weirdo but she, and her sister, are the closest to daughters I’ve ever had and I wouldn’t trade them for the world.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts