Christmas Tree Jeep Shirt

Christmas Tree Jeep Shirt

What a gorgeous little girl. I hate that she was so terrified and that there’s a lot like her that just don’t get a chance. Makes me so angry that a beautiful girl like that was so ill-treated and terrified but im glad she had a happy ending. It was sad watching this, you could tell how terrified that dog was. But it’s a really good feeling to know that there a good people that take time to show these dogs love and attention! Way to go guys! Christmas Tree Jeep Shirt. Thank you so much for helping this sweet girl. This brought me to tears. She and all dogs deserve to be safe, loved, and cared for properly. I have so much admiration for those who help animals. Oh my, her smile! And some people have the cheek to say animals don’t show feelings or emotions. And this little girl showed almost each and every one. Poor little thing didn’t know what a kind hand was until rescued. Thank goodness for them, you’re heroes in my eyes


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts