Chicken I May Look Calm But In My Head, I've Pecked You 3 Times Shirt

Chicken I May Look Calm But In My Head, I’ve Pecked You 3 Times Shirt

I remember when our dog Lassie stepped onto the grass for the first time. The man that we bought her from never let the dogs out of the barn. She was so unsure of where to put her feet, but that changed quickly. Elma Dona first of all, its God with a capital G. Second of all, if people actually cared about God at all they wouldn’t mistreat animals in the first place. They are His creations too. Chicken I May Look Calm But In My Head, I’ve Pecked You 3 Times Shirt. Sorry, Bonnie, that’s incorrect. I don’t believe in a God, but I would never mistreat an animal or person. Bonnie Cunningham Douglas news flash, I’m an atheist, and I care more about animals and nature than most humans. Caleb Quick she said her peace and doesn’t have to justify her thoughts to you. What she said really makes you think, in my opinion.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts