Cat Christmas Sweatshirt

Cat Christmas Sweatshirt

Lise Fillion, I don’t think they do. I follow them on IG and they are adorable and so loved! You should try IG! It’s probably my fave app! Working for a shelter, it’s always so hard to get the momma dogs out after the puppies have all been adopted. Thanks to her new family who saw how she was just as cute as the babies! I have so much respect and admiration for individuals who foster animals! I am way too much of a softie, and I would never be able to say goodbye to an animal once I fell in with it! Cat Christmas Sweatshirt. I foster and the first one is always the hardest but where I foster from we can deny the new owner or approve and its so rewarding seeing them so happy with their new owner. I keep in touch with all my foster babies! I foster failed with my 5th foster, we couldn’t resist, 12 weeks old Hurricane Harvey survivor, made 20 something hours trip for TX to Indiana, we just had to keep him after a day at our house


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts