Bus I hate people Shirt

Bus I hate people Shirt

He’s such a pushover and when he wants to play he comes and tries to nibble me on the arms. But because he was never played with he can be a little rough. I’m in love with this dog now. And I don’t want to leave him with his owners to be neglected again. How is he so well socialized with dogs and animals after where he came from?! That really determines success in a new home. What a gorgeous boy. Bus I hate people Shirt. Hearts United for Animals is such an amazing rescue and shelter… everyone there is a true champion and hero for all the precious babies they help….it takes a village, but it takes all of us to help support them so they can continue. What a wonderful feel-good story. Thank you to Cosmo’s new family for giving him a home and love. Heavy sigh and a few tears. The video just made me smile so much. Thank you for sharing. God Bless you and your family.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts