Buckle Up Buttercup I Have Anger Issues Shirt

Buckle Up Buttercup I Have Anger Issues Shirt

All the nasas live space footage is green screen cgi. Special effects don’t stop at Warner brothers or universal studios. Some people believe anything they’re told. Parabolic flights causing zero-g, try to find a video of zero gravity that isn’t cut every 45seconds, they don’t exist. Woe space is so cool man I always wished I could finish school n become an astrophysicist I hope I spelled that right maybe one day I will. They have tried extra hard to make this look as space real as possible. I mean if it was genuine and not trying to show as much as possible a real space look then the guy would just suck it up properly and not try to look all fancy. It’s just plain stupid. A cgi background is evident, when the whole background moves in unison, with no parallax, yet there is little parallax between the camera, the subject, and the foreground. It’s really noticeable when the camera moves upward, toward the end. So, buddy, it’s cgi lmao


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts