Auntie Needs Her Jingle Juice Shirt

Auntie Needs Her Jingle Juice Shirt

Bless Mason and Hedgie, I have a dog who was diagnosed at 8 weeks old with Megaesophagus. Vets advised putting her to sleep & when I refused, I was told she would not live to be an adult. We liquidize her food, raise up her bowl to stretch her neck and she is now 15 years old. Vets don’t know everything! You’re right vets don’t know everything. My dog was 12 when they told me she liver failure. It caused her to throw up on any dog food. I found a vet nutritionist who designed a diet for her. Plus she had to have milk thistle, Sam E pills, and vitamins. She passed away when she was 18. She was my best friend loved her dearly. Auntie Needs Her Jingle Juice Shirt. Cindy Casanova, I agree. One vet told me one of my cats had feline leukemia and should be put down. He just had a chronic sinus infection that he got over with antibiotics. He lived to be 20.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts