All You Need Is Love Shirt

All You Need Is Love Shirt

Why you make a clip with sequences of animals which are definitely not victims of labor cruelty? The two seals, for example, were nursed after sickness and set free again. No pain for them done by people. They should have never been in a place like any of these but we keep paying for people to keep doing it to them… the only way they got out in the first place is because they need new animals to test on! All You Need Is Love Shirt. Cutely edited video but are these animals being released into the wild?? They’d be dead within days, this is not a good thing! How do I find out how to help. I have no money but I will do anything I can. I am in NH. How do you become involved in the front lines doing the actual rescues? I’m a veterinary technician about to become certified and really want to become involved with things like this!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts