All I Want Is Money To Buy Jeeps Christmas Shirt

All I Want Is Money To Buy Jeeps Christmas Shirt

God Bless all of those who risk being bitten and yet show love and kindness to save these precious babies. Thank you. I am thankful there people out there who have compassion and patience with critters in general. Just like people suffer from PTSD from mental injuries and abuse, so do animals. All we have to do is listen and observe what they try to tell us. All I Want Is Money To Buy Jeeps Christmas Shirt. Hope for Paws is so amazing! Eldad is my hero! He has a way with animals, for sure! He rescued our feral cat, who we now call Alice! We totally love her! Poor puppy. FYI: Dogs do not like being put on their heads, especially by strangers. It will cause more fear/stress. PLEASE consider this when helping a dog.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts