We Were on a Break Funny Shirt

We Were on a Break Funny Shirt

Yes, a new cat addition is a male we named Scrappy cause we see he’s been in fights. Boyfriend used to despise cats but is now a cat lover. You ought to see him brag about how he & Scrappy get along. The comment about him outliving his prognosis makes me wonder if cats share the same wanting to feel useful gene that humans have. Grandpa Mason knows his mission isn’t done yet. He has so many more hairdos to give foster kittens, and many more milkbar sessions to have! I am strictly a cat person and people in surrounding areas know it. Hence, their unwanted kittens in our parking lot. I have rescued at least fifty such kittens. Some of them are in my cat shelter and a good number has been adopted by me. They are fed royal canine. They are all sterilized. Unfortunately, in India people have shown reluctance for sterilization of cats. However, things are better now.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts