The Chicken Whisperer Shirt

The Chicken Whisperer Shirt

I love all dogs, including Pit Bulls, and I’ve had my share of dogs. I never trust any dog 100%. I just feel anything can cause them to snap.I’ve also had very good dogs. Very lucky. Dogs…just say dogs. As well-meaning as this may be, it points out, reiterates that there is an issue, a division, a problem. It’s the way for lots of things. Like even kids with A, B, C are still great at X, Y, Z. Still makes you think of A, B, C. The Chicken Whisperer Shirt. Some people have given them a bad name….my pit is great with kids…..back in times, they were known as nanny dogs…yup. Vegan animal lover but pits are aggressive by nature. Nurture does not impact their tendencies, unfortunately. We saved one ( while I was a kid ). Flipped on our family, attacked my 2-year-old brother, and nearly killed our other dog in one single snap.
Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts