Tattooed Girl With Thick Thighs Shirt

Tattooed Girl With Thick Thighs Shirt

I’ve had cats since I was a very young child (hey, that makes the cat owned by a family!), and every cat I or my family have had was not declawed. You know what happened? I wasn’t traumatized or critically injured, I learned to respect that cats had claws and to treat them with kindness so they wouldn’t use them on me, and I had a lot of very happy cats who weren’t hiding the pain in their paws because that’s what cats do. The rescue where I got my current cats has a contract that specifies no declawing; the one my roommate works with has the same line in their contact, and neither has any problem adopting out the cats they pull from shelters. All your arguments are wrong.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts