Star Trek Starfleet captains shirt

Star Trek Starfleet captains shirt

Damn, that’s why my left nut way bigger than my right! My baby self-annihilated my suppose to be a twin and now I got his little right nut!! Wtf dude. That is so true, I’m a phlebotomist and I drew a typing cross on a gentleman in the hospital for a blood transfusion and when they gave him the blood transfusion they gave it to him in the opposite arm that I drew the blood and he had a reaction come to find out he had two different types of blood he was his twin. she would suffer a lot due to a different identity of immune cells in which she’s going to be prone to autoimmune illnesses. I’m wondering how she can manage this even with anti-inflammatory medicaments, must be some tolerance over there, however it is surprising to see such rare condition like her!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts