Sorta Sweet Sorta Savage Shirt

Sorta Sweet Sorta Savage Shirt

Love it! Two gorgeous pups that were adopted. I volunteer at a shelter and wish more people would give rescues a chance. They are all awesome! These are the greatest videos I have ever seen. They are so heartwarming. I have a rescue dog and saving her was the best thing I ever did and would do 100 times more. Jacqueline Marie, the rescue would know what situation they took them from. So Felons mom would know if she came from a dog fighting ring. Plus, look at Felons scars. Kiki Gray black animals are overlooked. People associate them with either bad luck or being mean or scary. Just as people shouldn’t be stereotyped, neither should animals. You would think he would have been scared of any other dogs or thought they were for fighting. I’m surprised at this but so happy it worked for him


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts