Sometimes I need to be alone and listen to Lester young shirt

Sometimes I need to be alone and listen to Lester young shirt

I was grieving the loss of my wonderful husband of 48 years and just wanted to be left alone my darling son convinced me to just come and see this tiny scared wee kitten and it appears love at first sight at least for me now 4.1/2 years later she has brought so much love,joy affection gentleness and unconditional love to me and my family. My daughter says Willow chose us because we, I especially needed comfort and extra love. And can only hope that in some small way we have relayed this gorgeous little lady a hundred times over. just adore our beautiful Diva. Of course, they do. I had a mother cat and son. usually, mothers do not want anything to do with their kittens, once they have grown. But this mother cat and son were always together.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts