Sometimes even I can’t tell If I’m Being Sarcastic or I’m really shirt

Sometimes even I can’t tell If I’m Being Sarcastic or I’m really shirt

As long as I can buy meat in the store. Yes, those animals get killed too, but the wild animals have a family, nothing is “respectfully” killing. You never took care of that animal, never feed them. You just taking it away from its family or from the future. Raise your own chicken, feed them and eat them. Actually, the worst commentators are those hunters themselves. Unless we r all back to the primitive era, human hunt for food just like animals does … now u still hunt for food…n felt entirely right…Unless u stay in the forest. Mike Barlow, I am sorry but there is no scale of good to bad when it comes to hunting. It’s all bad. You don’t need to kill the deer and the fact that you do it respectfully means nothing to the deer who lies dead before you. Nothing at all.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts