Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day shirt

Sometimes cuddling with my dog is the only cure for a bad day shirt

Dogs aren’t humans. Hugging and getting right up in their face makes them uncomfortable. He’s probably just tolerating it at this point. If you want to show your dog true love, take him on a run and then to the park. I wonder if dogs can get PTSD? The dog’s ears got cut off and probably a whole lot more abuse done to it. It can probably get triggered by certain actions. I had the same experience with my healer. She was a stray for who knows how long, we adopted her when she about 3 (we think). Took her about 6 months to even begin to trust my hubs and me. 5 and a half years later, she’s our little honey sometimes it does take time, but I believe with patience and love they can learn to trust again.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts