Snoopy Hat Diamond Christmas Shirt

Snoopy Hat Diamond Christmas Shirt

Thank you for advocating for cats! I know that it must be very expensive and time-consuming, especially if people are reluctant to sterilization, but you are saving so many lives and making the world a better place with what you do. I love cats also, I always get downed on when I say I prefer my cats over my dog. Don’t get me wrong I love my dog but when he passes one day I’m not getting another one. I’m sticking to cats. We live in a rural area and people used to dump cats all the time. For a while, we had 25 cats but are down to 20. Watching this cat, he appears that at one point, he was somebody’s cat. Sad that he was left to fend for himself. Ferals usually never get friendly and getting them within weeks of birth is vital. We have one feral cat that we have had 10 years and he still hisses at us. He will cry for his food, but if you make eye contact or get too close, he hisses.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts