Sean Taylor Legend Shirt

Sean Taylor Legend Shirt

You have to be careful when you’re cranky in the morning. I was and the B next to me threw me under the bus for it! Some days are like that. But today is a beautiful morning. Open the curtains. Let the sunshine in! I keep waking up before morning officially starts so super grumpy till I see something from the Peanuts gang. May all of my family and friends who need a miracle, be blessed with one. May whoever’s had a bad time face this new day with hope in their heart. May all of those who have had heavy burdens have their load lightened and the opportunity to enjoy today, and May the person reading this have a really good day! Change is good. Like if I’m napping and my head is towards the window, I’ll sometimes change it up by putting my feet towards the window. So I’m right on top of this idea.


 Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts