Screw it let's be Winney Moms shirt

Screw it let’s be Winney Moms shirt

We have a feral who comes around every now and then. We named him Puzzle. There are weeks where we’ll hear my moms cat going crazy and look out the back door and Puzzle is sitting literally right outside the door or he’ll be on the wall. Lately, there’s been a cat walking on my moms truck. we think it might be a puzzle. but he likes it at our house. My old man was a”feral” at one point. He had a very tipped ear and had the scars from battles. I got him when he was ten and rescued from the streets. However he was really sick and despite my efforts, I only had him 8 months. If rescued sooner I may have been able to give him a longer life. He was my cuddle buddy all best companion and I miss him dearly. I don’t know if I can ever own another tiger cat after my Tyson


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts