Prince Bubblegum’s rock shirt

Prince Bubblegum’s rock shirt

She said to take a cotton ball and wet it and rub it on its booty hole !! The mama licks his anus to stimulate the bowels. My dad did what she said and he said it looked like one of those ice machines when it came out and out!! The baby looked like a little round butterball after he went to the potty he was perfect. He lived to be 23 years old .. two years ago he got cancer so my dad had to put him down;( They were best friends and we miss Jerry very much!! My parents have been gone for almost 30 years now, but I remember when I had my first child… I took her over to my parents (They were both old at the time), and you should have seen the joy on both their faces!! It was like seeing a child’s face at Christmas!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts