Police K-9 Unit Shirt

Police K-9 Unit Shirt

Both my cats are declawed. It’s ignorant to say it’s just material things. Yea it is but shit ain’t free. My husband works hard for what we have and I am not having my stuff tore up. It cost money to replace. Scratching post and catnip don’t always work and the cat claw covers are just as bad as declawing. It hurts their paws and forces claws to retract. My cats healed fine after declawing. I didn’t know anything about cats when our cat wandered in to adopt us. When I took him to our dog’s vet to get declawed, he refused to do it and educated me about why he would not do this procedure. I was so thankful that he was such a great vet and that I didn’t do this to our sweet kitty. Besides being cruel, he said that if the cat ever got outside, he’d have no way to defend himself.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts