Obiwan Cannoli shirt

Obiwan Cannoli shirt

I have experienced the wrath of the maniacal hunter both online and in person, here in Northeastern PA, home of the legal and illegal killers, whose motto is: “If it moves, we shoot!” Humans have displaced, damaged or otherwise adversely affected every living being, every living thing, every natural feature or process on our Earth! I wonder when will we ever be able to live in peace alongside our fellows, human, and animal alike? Only in Heaven, I presume. Mike, I see hunting the exact same way. Although I do not hunt and am a vegetarian I got my view of hunting from my dad who is native American. I’m happy to hear you respect the lives you take. For native Americans hunting respectfully is a tradition and you are doing it right.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts