My husband is my best friend but sometimes I want to square up shirt

My husband is my best friend but sometimes I want to square up shirt



My potbelly pig(not the mini) was 100# and lived to be 25. She was great. The little pigs will stay little if you basically underfeed them, which is cruel and don’t live as long as a true potbelly pig. Don’t get one unless you truly love pigs which I do. My pig also was the pig who made them legal in my area. Took her to a city council meeting and the ordinance was changed. That’s epic!! Yeah if you need to underfeed something to keep it small then it’s not a mini pig, it’s an abused malnutrition pig. If I had more space I would love a 150lb pig. My dog and “her” lambs are besties. there are actually 2, the other one isn’t pictured. raised them both on the bottle in the house and my dog ended up adopting them.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts