My coffee and you Shirt

My coffee and you Shirt

But seriously, I love the show. One thing I really like about it is that it shows Lucy is capable of compassion… when she goes out of her way to set her alarm clock to rescue Linus from the pumpkin patch… gets pretty cold in Minnesota at Halloween time. I don’t recall for sure myself, but I’m told I’d seen the first showing of this with my family when it aired originally. I was just under 3 years old and had a deep affection for all things Peanuts. Oh, you didn’t tell me you were going to kill it AWWWW!!! Hahaha! Love Linus! Lucy is such a pumpkin killer! Can’t wait to watch this again! My all-time favorite Halloween special! Never gets old! Always looking forward to it! I’ve been waiting for a long time! I love this show and every year I just wish that darn Great Pumpkin would have just shown up for Linus


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts