Mom's Gonna Snap Photography Shirt

Mom’s Gonna Snap Photography Shirt

Mergirl Elaine, I don’t know who the kitten lady is, but she has no clue what she is talking about if she says feral cats can’t be tamed. It’s not easy and takes a lot of time and patience, but it can be done. When it is done, they become some of the most loving cats I have ever met. I acquired a feral cat two years ago, he has turned from being a vicious aggressive beast who attacked cats, dogs, and humans into a real lovable handsome boy who just loves playing with my puppy and getting a cuddle off me! He brings so much joy so glad we persevered with him!! Mergirl Elaine Not true at all. I’ve socialized a number of adult ferals. Sometimes they just turn into a normal house cat after a few months like a switch goes off, and sometimes it’s a years-long gradual process and they’ll stay shy but allow some scritches or headbutts. But even the latter group can still be good pets.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts