Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you shirt

Leave them at the bottom of the grave they dug for you shirt

I remember going to the Wildlife Park in Darwin with you when I was little. There was a wallaby there who had a joey in her pouch and let me pat it. I was so excited when its little head popped out of the pouch. I loved that place so much. Jennifer Pahl Every cat I’ve ever had for my whole life has been declawed…including the 2 I have now…and every single one has not walked funny, has not had turned in feet, has not pissed on my stuff, has not resorted to biting, or had behavioral issues and don’t walk around crying in pain…they’ve all lived to old ages and have been very sweet cats that love me to the moon…and…have never ruined my furniture.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts