Knight Templar Warrior Hail Shirt

Knight Templar Warrior Hail Shirt

I just got my cat some scratch posts and he doesn’t scratch on anything else now besides those things. Plus I always make sure to cut his nails when they get too long. Once cut, they don’t hurt at all if he accidentally scratches me. Thank you! I got 2 cats and they don’t even look at my furniture. I would never declaw because it’s in my eyes the worst thing you can do! Luckily I live in the Uk where this isn’t a thing (might even be illegal but I’m not sure). But it gave me a healthy respect cat. My daughter learned as a baby not to walk too close to her Nana’s dog cause he will snip if he thinks u are gonna step on him. She now gives him a wide berth. Animals deserve respect as separate beings.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts