Jobs Not Mobs Shirt

Jobs Not Mobs Shirt

I don’t mean to interrupt on this conversation. But, instead of declawing, another choice could have been to stop the habit or find out a way to let them know that it wasn’t right. Sure, it can be fun and cute. But the dangers of claws close to the eye is enough for them to have stopped it. Simply getting a cheap toy or scratching post could have helped. Clipping or Soft Paws could have helped. It could take a bit to do it but that is still better than declawing in my eyes. Anytime you put your skin up to play the chance of getting scratched increases. Take that from me, I was scratched by a dog in my eye. We couldn’t afford to really get help and it wasn’t serious but it was still dangerous. We never declawed them we just broke the habit of them jumping onto us and told them no when they did.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts