It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas shirt

It’s the most wonderful time of the year Christmas shirt

Love their story and they are beautiful. bless you, for adopting. We have a pit-lab mix from a shelter who is the best dog we’ve ever had. Tami Aguilera very good point. I’d like to know how she knew the other dogs would be safe. I’d love to do this but I have two labs. I fear that I would put their lives in danger. I don’t feel I have the skills to save a dog that had been used for fighting. I’d love to help, though. This made me cry. My son had pits so so darn cute, living and truthful thank you in believing in this dog. You have made a happy dog. Christina Hayes, unfortunately, black dogs are euthanized at a higher rate than other dogs. Laura Kornak Very true, Laura! Black dogs and cats DO get overlooked.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts