In a world full of grinches be a Cindy Lou who Christmas Shirt

In a world full of grinches be a Cindy Lou who Christmas Shirt

Calvin who do I need to speak to get my money?? You were not Executive Producer on that Cartoon, “ The Adventures of the blue carpet treatment”- and you know it. I was. Do I need to get ahold of Ted Chung?? That movie was released in Texas. Where’re my residuals? Good Morning and Happy Birthday!!! A humble apology, to be disturbing you on your 47th birthday , Ultra Mega Father of All-Time Rap and Hip-Hop, Life puts us in front of decision making, like the mamma bird that decides which chick to feed first,like the student that decides which school to go to, like the new sports fan that decides which team to support. Your decision counts!


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts