I'm A Simple Woman Loves Coffee & Dog Shirt

I’m A Simple Woman Loves Coffee & Dog Shirt

That shouldn’t replace common sense and safety. People will now get used to cutting stupidly, mechanism jams on a piece of wood and there goes your hand. Really? They’ve had these around for at least a decade and a half now. I’ve had my finger saved several times because of this safety feature. We have one at my school and a kids finger got too close and the saw stopped and the kid didn’t have a scratch on him just scared him a lot. The issue here is what if the safety mechanism fails? There needs to be a back up just in case. I wouldn’t totally rely on it. Proper safety training is the most important. It would have a guard. The system is the safety mechanism. The main idea is to avoid putting your fingers in the moving blade. It isnt a replacement for safety training, it’s in addition to it.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts