I'm not spoiled I'm just well taken care of by a freaking awesome shirt

I’m not spoiled I’m just well taken care of by a freaking awesome shirt

Everyone complaining about the negative comments need to take a step back and realize it’s just facts their sharing. The worst part about people doing this with wildlife is when they are released and they approach ppl they’re more likely to be euthanized for rabies testing(especially rabies vector species) So the goal of every rehab is to limit human contact and prevent that from happening. To the people who bragged about rescuing raccoons. They’re rabies one vector species. If they approached anyone and it was reported they’d be put down and decapitated for rabies testing. Sad but true. People need to think about their impact on these wild animals. People mad at my comment. If she could not provide the long-term care she should have given him to someone who could and would. She could have negatively impacted this animals life. I get it, but Nah.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts