I'm Not Short I'm Just More Down To Earth Than Most People Shirt

I’m Not Short I’m Just More Down To Earth Than Most People Shirt

The very tip of the bone is all that is needed to be removed. Not the whole damn thing! Why don’t the majority of vets do this anymore?!? Because there is a SLIM chance that the nail could regrow if not done properly. I had this done to my cats and the never ever bit anyone, did not walk funny, have sensitive feet or any of the other behaviors described. I did try other options first and it was a last resort decision. I did my research first as my one cat already had short feet and I did not want her mutilated like that. I found out about the bone tip procedure when I worked for a very amazing vet. Don’t believe every post you read. Educate yourself.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts