Ich Bin Die Mama Das It's So Weil Ich Es Sage Shirt

Ich Bin Die Mama Das It’s So Weil Ich Es Sage Shirt

Travis Hoot that doesn’t stop said “meatballs” from cutting themselves on a bandsaw which is one of the easiest pieces of equipment to use. As a cabinetmaker, I want to say that this is no replacement for proper training and experience. Cutting your fingers on the blade is not even the greatest danger when using a table saw. Kick-backs are far more lethal and common. This is a great safety feature but in the many hours I’ve put in on saw-stops I have never once set one off. Ed Ellis, most of the saws at my college were saw-stops, this device isn’t actually all that new and I was surprised when I saw Seeker posting about it like it was fresh out of the patent office. But yet I didn’t see one person in the whole video brave enough to stick an actual finger in front of it



Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts