Ian Malcolm 'Chaos' Shirt

Ian Malcolm ‘Chaos’ Shirt

There is a difference between abandonment and free roaming. I disagree with euthanizing and is nothing to do with declawing. There are plenty of responsible people willing to take cats from rescue shelters without having their claws ripped out. Lana Pugh really? Because since my cat was a kitten I’ve tried introducing her to the outdoors. I took her outside, I left the door open for hours on end and all I got as a reaction was her coming inside and only standing by the door. She refuses to go outside, that’s just my cat’s unique personality. Lucy Resendiz definitely true. I have 3 cats and one is so scared of everything she won’t even get near the door or anything so so it’s not all cats belong outside so they can hunt bc some don’t even want to go outside.

Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts