I Was Normal Two Kids Ago Shirt

I Was Normal Two Kids Ago Shirt

BTW, thank you for being the type of person who will engage in civil dialogue. I have experienced the wrath of the maniacal hunter both online and in person, here in Northeastern PA, home of the legal and illegal killers, whose motto is: “If it moves, we shoot!” Humans have displaced, damaged or otherwise adversely affected every living being, every living thing, every natural feature or process on our Earth! I wonder when will we ever be able to live in peace alongside our fellows, human, and animal alike? Only in Heaven, I presume. I Was Normal Two Kids Ago Shirt. Mike Barlow, I am sorry but there is no scale of good to bad when it comes to hunting. It’s all bad. You don’t need to kill the deer and the fact that you do it respectfully means nothing to the deer who lies dead before you. Nothing at all.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts