I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Grandpa Shirt

I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Grandpa Shirt

JB is having his pond built by a large national company on October 8. It should only take 2–3 days for the pond itself. He’ll have an awesome natural wetland filter and even a little waterfall. The pond will be large in size. We are very excited to get this underway! I am sure we will have to transition JB to this new environment at a slow pace for him not to stress. Joshua Davis Nicholson for your information Brigette has been rehabbing animals since 2009. Is trained, licensed and does have a facility which she pours her heart and soul into. You can be as judgy as you want if it makes you feel superior but the fact is the animals that Second Chances take in are primarily orphans that come in from the community. People find these wildlife babies and have no one else to call but second chances. The ONLY place most people can turn to in these situations is local wildlife rehabbers that have little funding and few resources.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts