I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Grandma Shirt

I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Grandma Shirt

Always some people hating on a good thing. I understand what they’re saying though. Can’t really be one-sided with this. You have to have a perspective on both sides before you can decide the proper action. Majority of you cunts haven’t bothered so let’s get hating on each other! Raise two hands if you watched it and understood that she’s not keeping it as a pet, she understands the damage it has done to the house, and that she is looking forward to creating a new outdoor habitat! Christine Nickel Mills, she’s working on that. She’s getting the outdoor habitat ready for him so he can move out of the house. He had to be big enough and strong enough to move outdoors before he could go. he works for a Wildlife Rehabilitation Center. I would trust that she knows what she’s doing better than any of you.


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts