I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Mimi Shirt

I Try To Be Good But I Take After My Mimi Shirt

I’m just curious if any of you decided to research your words before you spewed your negativity and accusations. Their website very distinctly talks about animals that cannot be released for specific reasons. Their objective is to rehab and release, not to harm or remove animals for personal reward. Maybe, just maybe, for once you should read instead of making assumptions. What a busy beaver he is! While we raise funds to build him a large outdoor enclosure with his own pond, he is living with our center Director. He enjoys chewing on her doors, walls, and baseboards. He builds damns from treasures he finds around the house: magazines, recycling bin, laptop, stuffed animals, shoes, rugs, and socks. He builds them by doors, the dishwasher, and in front of the refrigerator. He adores sweet potatoes, apples, white birch, willow, and kale. He likes to swim in the bathtub and often just floats around. He falls asleep with a big wad of a baby blanket in his mouth.”


Source: Medium

Comments

Popular Posts